Mechanics is an area common to many disciplines of science and
engineering and has made tremendous strides in recent years. The
Conference is aimed at bringing together academicians and
researchers working in various disciplines of mechanics to exchange
views as well as to share knowledge between people from different
parts of the globe.
Workshops in Engineering Mechanics, (WEM 2001) - December 2001 - in conjunction with ICTACEM
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
- AR & DB Centre of Excellence for Composite Structures Technology, Kharagpur.
- Indian Space Research Organisation, Govt. of India.
- Aeronautics Research and Development Board, Govt. of India.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt of India.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- Indian Society for Applied and Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM).
- Journal of Evolutionary Optimization www.jeo.org
The conference will focus on current research trends in all disciplines of mechanics including interdisciplinary areas. Topics will include (but not limited to):
AI and Expert systems
Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks Geomechanics
Modelling and Simulation
Scales for Computational Mechanics
The Conference will be held at the Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur. It will be composed of plenary and technical sessions. A
number of world renowned academicians and researchers will deliver
keynote addresses. In addition a number of distinguished speakers will
present invited papers at the technical sessions. It is also proposed to
hold a one-day workshop on Computational Techniques during the conference
for the benefit of students and other interested participants.
Copyright ©1999-2001 by ICTACEM
Design, Devolopment and Maintenance by Murat YILMAZ & Sourav KUNDU